• A £25 refundable deposit may be required to confirm all bookings as we have to allocate a photoshoot and viewing time slot (this will be refunded back at the viewing stage provided no cancellations has been made)
• Deposit will be retained if cancellation is made less then 72 hours
• Graham Scott Studio Ltd have the right of refusal should conditions not be met.
• Gift vouchers cannot be mixed together and promotional prices are strictly for new customers only.
• Only one session and photograph per Voucher (as each voucher T&C)
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other Graham Scott Studio Ltd offer or promotion.
• Second viewings are chargeable at £100 per hour, no special discount or packages are permitted from second viewings onwards.
• At least 72hours notice required for Viewing cancellation or a fee of £25 will be incurred.
• All images will be disposed of correctly if no purchase made at viewing.
• Due to the bespoke nature of photographic products all purchases paid at the viewing are non-refundable
• We accept all major debit and credit cards, cash and payment by bank transfer.
• We regret that we do not accept American Express.
• Viewing is only available at our Maidstone studio.
• No personal cameras or mobile phones are allowed within the viewing or studio area.
• If items are not collected within 6months, they will become the property of Graham Scott Studio Ltd and disposed of in the correct manner.
• Scanning breaks copyright laws. Graham Scott Studio Ltd will always seek to recover costs for breaking UK copyright laws. (making an electronic copy of any format is prohibited under UK copyright laws)
• Graham Scott Studio Ltd retain the copyright of all images, but we regularly grant licenses for all forms of use. Please contact the studio for specific licenses and cost.
• Graham Scott Studio Ltd cannot accept responsibility of storage of any images or files.
• Items ordered are only stored for up to 12 months.
• Images are only stored for 3months from shoot date at the discretion of the studio and only when a purchase has been made at the viewing. Any images not purchased during this period will be deleted from our system.
• All products must be collected from our Maidstone studio, a courier can be arranged at clients expense
• Every effort will be made to deliver on time, but any delivery day specified is a best estimate and no liability is accepted for any loss arising from delay or error in the delivery of goods.
• Items received with any problems must be reported to Graham Scott Studio Ltd within 48hours for correction.
• Any changes in products after confirmation of goods at viewing will incur a charge
• All of our Wall Art are bespoke and measured by the inside of the glass, whereby due to the rebate of the frame, an inch or so may be lost or gained, which Graham Scott Studio Ltd cannot be held responsible for. All our glass is standard unless otherwise requested and guaranteed for a life-time as long as the Wall Art is not placed in direct sunlight or alongside any heat source.
Use and Display of Images:
Client will always be asked permission to allow Graham Scott Studio Ltd to display any images relating to the Contract and to generally promote the Business in the Photographer(s) portfolio and by means of advertising, publicity material, websites, exhibitions, competitions, magazine articles, and other such media, providing that the images are used lawfully and without damage to the Client(s). Images placed in password protected galleries within the website are not available to the general public in the normal course of events. Other than via the password protected gallery the photographer(s) agree not to resell any image to a third party other than with prior written consent.
Although we cannot foresee any problems, accidents/ incidents may happen, and all clients should preferably have their own third party public liability insurance. Your are at the studio location at your own risk. We accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves, however caused. Parents always assume responsibility for their children safety.
All luggage, clothing, equipment, vehicles and effects belonging to you or your party are your own responsibility. Graham Scott Studio Ltd are not responsible for the safe custody of attendees property, for its loss, damage or theft.
No personal cameras or mobile phones are allowed within the studio. Graham Scott Studio Ltd have the right to stop the photoshoot and eject any offenders.
All bookings made through Graham Scott Studio Ltd via email or phone booking means your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
Graham Scott Studio Ltd have a zero tolerance to aggressive and abusive behaviour which our staff will not tolerate. Any payments of any kind made will not be refunded.
If terms and conditions have not been met, the customer may forfeit the deposit of £25.
These Terms & Conditions may change at any time without any prior or written consent